Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Silly, Stinky Storyteller

Chrissy told me silly stories the whole way to school and then fell right asleep as soon as we got to school. Story telling sure takes a lot out of a baby!

After school we headed to the library where I got my Dora on. I love computers with touch screens!

When we got home, Mommy smelled Chrissy's stinkies and groaned.  I sprang onto super sister mode, grabbed my stool and told Mommy that I'd help change her diaper.

Super sister, right here!
Chrissy needs lots of diapers!
And she's okay with that!
Mommy and Daddy mean business with this whole ban on baby food. I totally oscillate between gagging and cheering during my recent adventures eating real fruit.

Tonight was no exception.  I ate cantalope while mommy sang me a really silly song that went something like this.
"Samantha is eating cantalope to go visit an antelope. They went skiing down the ski slope and then walked the tight rope." 

Daddy's songs are so much better than Mommy's.  I'm not sure why she hasn't closed up shop yet. Hint, hint!

No comments: