Friday, April 06, 2012

Things Are A Lookin' Up!

Mommy has turned a new leaf. Lots of positiveness and I think it's great! Her latest? Thanking Chrissy for waking her up at 4am and allowing for this extra cuddle time. I love them both very much but prefer to skip this cuddle sessions, even if it means missing this cutie.

This morning blessed Mommy with lots and lots of time to learn how a new app called Instagram works on her phone.  Chrissy spent that time wedging herself up on the fireplace.  Where she knows she doesn't belong!
Oh, Chrissy!


You don't belong up there.

Even if you make the picture cuter, you're in trouble.
Go to your crib.
Hey, it's time to make things brighter, right?  How 'bout some bagels.
Yummy!
This afternoon we need us some ice cream.  Chrissy loves ice cream.

And is getting pretty good at figuring out how a cone works.
Just don't try to share her ice cream!


She thinks this is great.


Dribble, dribble.

Did I mention that Grandma and Grandpa just arrived for a visit?  Bike on!

Nothing like a rousing game of Candy Land to kick off a great weekend.
I'm really good at finding the castle.
See what I mean?

I think I'll just go right to the castle.

Hmm, I think way deep down I remember Mommy saying something about gracious winning.  She must have meant that for someone else, right?
We had so much fun today that Grandpa was pooped de pooped pooped, pooped pooped out.

No comments: