Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What A Morning!

Mommy decided that it's high time Chrissy starts walking. So, she tells Chrissy to "stand up and walk".  Chrissy sometimes listens to her, but more often laughs and crawls on her merry way.  Mommy went upstairs and brought down my old shoes and slapped them on Chrissy.  Chrissy took them off and then tried to eat the left one. Silly Chrissy, the right one tastes so much better!

Chrissy is also talking.  After watching the Duck Song with me this weekend she said 'duck' at school yesterday.  She also saw a dog on tv and said 'dog'.  She even said, 'hi dog'.  Hot dog!

I now like to count red cars and school buses on the way to school.  My goal was 10 school buses.  When I got to seven, I said 'great, only three more to go'.  Mommy was suprised to hear me do math on my own.  Of course I can do math, I'm a girl!

After school it was time to make a birthday card for Aunt Katie.

She is getting a horsies, also knows as the Samantha special.
Happy Birthday, Aunt Katie!
Chrissy wants to give you hugs and kisses, too!
Here is the finished masterpiece.  That's a Fancy Nancy word for fancy artwork done by SMB.
Mommy decided it was high time for Chrissy to start wearing shoes.  
Chrissy thought they were funny.
And clunky.
And don't belong on her feet.
At all.
She spent a long time figuring out how to take them off.  And she won that round with a little help from her big sister, secret angel.

No comments: