Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fancy Nancy And Samantha And Princesses, Besties!

Mommy surprised me with presents that she got at the store last night.  She handed me a Fancy Nancy book and I told her that we already have this one.  She didn't believe me (seriously???) and asked me to show it to her.  I walked out of the kitchen, asked her to turn on all the lights in the living room. Then I went straight to the bookshelf and wordlessly, on the first try, reached for the book and handed it to her.  I think she is getting old and I know that Daddy was laughing from the kitchen and it was all directed to Mommy.

Oh, and I totally got mail today.  From princesses.

No joke!

Don't believe me?  Check this out!

Chrissy was a bit shocked that she was left off the mailing. And then started experiencing the stages of grief. Here we have denial.

Followed quickly by anger.

Jumping right to acceptance when she figured she can stand by herself without fwomping on her tushie.


No comments: