Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shopping Cart Scootin'

Today we went to the store on a girls only field trip.  I rode in the car with Chrissy at Shop Rite.


We made the car horns go beep-beep to keep people from bumping into us.


Then we had munchkins to celebrate our girl's trip. Daddy doesn't know what he is missing!

On the way home I looked out the window.
"Mommy, why is it raining?"
"Because the grass needs to drink."
"Just like snow.  Mommy, one time I tasted snow."
"How did it taste?"
"Good."

We came home and I did some tracing and then I made princesses and used stencils to make horsies.

Uh-oh, I smell something!  I ran over to Chrissy to smell her tushie for stinkies.  She sure had a lot of stinkies.

Stinkies be gone so we can eat our munchkins!


Much better!
How do you like my purple dress with my St. Patrick's Day headband?

After breakfast, I asked do some art.  Mommy even let Chrissy try.


Yay, Chrissy!
I made princesses.
They are my favorite.


Chrissy's favorite?  Getting into trouble.

And being proud of it.  I think grown-ups call that 'ownership' and want kids to have some but I think this isn't exactly what they were talking about because Mommy was really annoyed with Chrissy.

Princess power!
Watching Winnie the Pooh movie- go sister bonding!


Yeah, I took her water.
But traded it for Cheerios.  She wasn't mad.



We hung up our new map so we played on the old map.   You can't tell, but we are having fun together.

Time to bust out Mommy's christmas present from me and make lemonade.

Tricky, tricky.


Guess who just tried a lemon?


Perfection!  I told Mommy the lemonade was good.



Mommy asked what does good taste like?  Good.

No comments: