Monday, April 02, 2012

Presentation Preparation

Remember that presentation I told you about yesterday?  Well, today is the big day to finish it.  Deck, I mean poster board is due on Thursday.

But first some serious roughhousing.
And princess posing.


Ballet!

Did you know my big sister can balance on one foot when holding onto something?  She is my hero!
Her board is coming along nicely and she is super proud of herself.  So am I!

My homework this weekend?  To have fun without causing a ruckus.


Considering my toothbrush is in my mouth and my diaper is on my head, I might be missing that A for effort.

Don't you play with a toothbrush in your mouth?  Good oral hygiene practices start young.

In case you are wondering, I love to play at school with something in my mouth.  I prefer pop beads, but will take just about anything.  It helps me concentrate.



I might just be super cute and know it!

Look, I can dance!


And play in the castle with Princess Samantha.

Hugs!


Off to find my own princess dress.

No comments: