Friday, April 27, 2012

Goldilocks And The Three Bears!

Guess what?  I'm getting older.  I have my very first field trip ever.  Of course I'm not that big because Mommy is one of our chaperones.

 Daddy insisted that I match and my hair was brushed.  Yeppers, we know that means Daddy has to help get me ready!

 Chrissy kept herself entertained by drawing and eating the art supplies.
 Did you know I can put tights on all by myself?

And that Chrissy can devour a bagel all by herself?  We are super big!
 At school, Chrissy learned that balls don't belong in Bumbos.
 And smiling for the camera is the bestest way to get Mommy to scat.
 Super cute friends!
 She likes to give away her shoes, silly Chrissy!
Guess who snuck into the frame?  My buddy Dane!
 I'm ready!  I even wore my Samantha necklace.
 Besties!

On the bus, I looked up at Mommy and told her not to worry because I will be fine.  I think she teared up.

 Tow the line, but never cross it when Mommy is looking!
 Wowsers, this is a lot of fun.
 Papa Bear and Momma Bear- super scary!
 Trying to choke myself.
 Just kidding!
 The perfect end to a perfect field trip?  Fire trucks!


No comments: