Thursday, May 09, 2013

Cindy- relli

Yeppers, I'm reenacting a scene from Cinderella and Chrissy was singing the song in the background.  I'm Cindy-relli to you!
Woah, we pulled into the parking lot and Chrissy shrieked, "I found the beach!".  She doesn't get out much, does she? Actually, this is a huge improvement from Thanksgiving. At this very beach she freaked out over the sound of the waves and she was really far away on the playground.
Chrissy walking in sand.  Miracles do happen!

Daddy and me in the ocean.  Mommy is a wuss and says the water is too cold.
She might be right, but don't tell her that.


We caught a crab.
And posed with it.
Then I brought it back to the water and fell in while doing my good deed.  What gives?

Mommy buried Chrissy's feet in the sand and Chrissy pointed her finger at Mommy and said, "You covered my feet with sand. You in time out. Go over there!"  Hmmm, I think she must hear that a lot, don'tcha think?

 I have to tell you something.  Chrissy made a bad choice.  More gross than bad, I think.  She ate sand. Yucky!

We made a friend. Her name is Halo and we made castles and worm soup.  Catch ya next trip, Halo!

Off to the playground.
Chrissy is getting so big!
We went to rehearsal dinner tonight and it was so much fun.  We ate with Pastor Karin and her husband. We were talking about big things and I felt like such a grown up.  I had been thinking about family and asked why Great Grandma Alberta died.  Everyone looked right at Pastor Karin and Mommy said, "We'll let Karin take this one."

No comments: