Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tee Ball And Birthday Bonanza!

Happy Birthday Aunt Holley!


Happy Birthday Grandma Joanie!


So, I have some disturbing news to share with you.  I'm not so good at tee ball.  Mommy and Daddy just yelled from the bleachers, "Samantha, the ball is behind you!"  Wow, are they judgey!

At least Chrissy is all into the game. She told Mommy that this is a really fun game!

I'm trying to throw the ball and I overheard Mommy tell another Mommy that a gust of wind can carry a ball farther than I can hit one.  Yikes.  True, but yikes!

Thank goodness for supportive coaches.
Hooray!

Chrissy just told us this is a really fun game. 
Batter up again!
Contact!
Thank goodness someone had the foresight to wear a helmet during practice. It was my idea. Really!

Yes, I totally got hit in the head. Don't worry, it's funny and you can laugh too.




Chrissy felt left out and she is the more athletic Burt, so check out this game of "catch".



Vision in pink. Note the Dora necklace.
Even my hat and popsicle match!
This is the only time Chrissy makes good choices.  She knows as soon as we pull into the parking lot that it's popsicle tee ball Wednesday.

I mighta sorta told Mommy she has sloppy handwriting while she was making a card. Makes sense to me since she is always giving me feedback, right?
Yep, she is putting purple shoes on for bed.





No comments: