Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day and Caroline's Birthday- Hooray!

How do you celebrate Mother's Day?  We do it with lots of pictures. 

Smile!


1, 2, 3
Smile with me!

I should probably mention about now that I kinda woke Mommy up at 1:36 am to kick off the celebration. She wasn't as thrilled as I was.  Salt on the wound?  She asked me for kisses and I shrieked, "No kiss me!"


Samantha got all dressed up for the big day.
Yes, that is a Hello Kitty necklace on her head.
And a Christmas necklace on her neck.
And I joined her in the dress up fun.

Butterfly dress and pink crocs.  Check!

I went to Mommy and told her I have poopies.  She reminded me it is Mother's Day and sent me to Daddy.  Woah!

Daddy and we girls got cleaned up and sent Mommy away while we got ready for her celebration.  She didn't know this, but Daddy and Samantha went shopping in NJ and she picked out pretty pink purses for Mommy.  Then this morning, we made Mad Libs and drew pictures for Mommy's card.

We brought her back to the room and feasted on breakfast and opened presents.  It was a perfect Mother's Day celebration.  Then we picked up In N Out (no line!) and feasted on fries with dip.

Have I ever told you about my obsession with dip?  I love any kind of dip and forget what I am supposed to be eating because dip is all I care about.

Samantha? It's about the fry too.


Especially when they are a prop in a silly trick!


Speaking of silly.  Just look at our Mommy and Daddy.
Silly faces!

Now, this is how you dress for an afternoon at the pool.  Cowgirl boots are a must!

Cheese!
We love swimming.

And I am a master bucket filler and pourer.



Samantha, jump!
Her lessons with Mr. Ahmed have worked like a charm.
Just lounging.

With a bit of troublemaking to boot.
Ha!

I want to swim!


Cousins on the horsie!
Hugs!

Me too.  Take note, I'm just about finished with diapers.  I want to be a big kid too.

After a long swim, we were zonked so Daddy read us a story.

And we passed out sleepover style.  Puzzles sure takes up a lot of room, doesn't he?


Happy birthday, Caroline!

No comments: