Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Little Gym

This place is totally my favorite.  I look forward to The Little Gym all week long!


It's the best place to hang out.


I'm the next gymnast!
Much needed water break.


Samantha and Henry went to Grounds for Scupture and made a flower art project.



And then they went on their walk.  Samantha is so super big that she doesn't need to wait for Mommy.
Samantha and Henry have been friends since diapers but they won't smile for the camera. 



Hanging out in the water spray park!



Grilled cheese for lunch, hooray!

I think they held hands, but not for the camera.


I'm not allowed to help, but Samantha and Daddy made some shelves for Mommy.  I got to watch but not touch.  Mommy thinks I will eat the instructions...
Then I took a nap and Samantha went to the drug free fair with Mommy.  She got a dog balloon!

And go on the fire truck.
And bowl.

And get in a photo booth.



All the while I got to pull my undies up.  Myself....

Samantha came home and cheered for me and my undies and we built a tower for our princess.

Did you catch I'm in undies? Hooray!

No comments: