Friday, May 03, 2013

Friday Night Silly People

I overheard Mommy telling Mira's Mommy that she had a hard week.  I'm not sure what she's talking about.  That grape juice seems to be making Mommy really, really happy.  Mommy says it's not really grape juice, but a special drink that makes grown ups feel better.  I think it's working.


See, even Mira's Mommy is glowing.  Wonder what's in that special drink....


Chrissy pushed Rohan through the living room.
Not so fast, sister. It's my turn to give him a spin!
Eh, now it's time for the big kids to hang out.  See ya later, babies!


Chrissy loved this new pizza.  Cheese on top in circles?  The only thing missing are the crops!
Chrissy can hear Mommy and Daddy talking about her while she eats.


We had a fantastic time at Mira's and totally didn't want to leave.  Ever.  For real.  Even Mommy's silly selfies couldn't change the fact that I was having a complete and total meltdown about having to go back to my house when I really wanted a sleepover.


Thank goodness Mommy knows how to pull me out of it.  Silly faces.

Fish faces.
Glub, glub.
Chrissy wanted in on the fun too!

I'm feeling much better, thank you very much!

No comments: