Thursday, May 02, 2013

Jaws

No, YOUR sunglasses are upside down!

Any doubts as to why Mommy calls me Jaws?
Stamping fun!
I secretly call it messy fun.
And I do mean FUN!

Fruit salad? 




Don't mind if I do!




Just a wee bit more.


Whipped cream makes everything simply yummy!




Nothing like an afternoon stroll made even better with a rest on the bench.



We went shopping at Claire's and Samantha picked up a purse.
Mommy told her it had Samantha's name on it.
Samantha said, "it's doesn't say Samantha, but it's really pretty."

On the way home, Mommy asked Samantha who her best friends are and then had the nerve to distract her with a different question. You know what? Samantha forgot her best friends names and shrieked that Mommy ruined it. Ugh, getting older is hard work. I sure hope I'm up to it.


What is a post without a video these days?


Enjoy!



I sang the happy birthday song to myself and even blew out the candles. I'm a pro at anything that involves presents!

Did I ever tell you how thoughtful Samantha is? Just today she told me to watch our for bees, cuz they like pretty days.

No comments: