Friday, May 10, 2013

Shamwho!

So, we woke up super early and drove to San Diego.  Where is the world is Carmen San Diego?  Not here, but you want to know what is here?  The very house that Great Grandma Alberta and Great Grandpa Harry lived in and we went to see it and also visit the playground that Daddy used to walk to and play on.  Wowsers, I hope he doesn't feel old.

This is the very house that Daddy would visit Great Grandma Alberta and Great Grandpa Harry at.  Way cool we get to visit it.  Not like this is the first time for me though.  When I was six months old we visited. The outside. We don't know the people who live inside, but the outside. Got it?

This is the same swing I sat in when I was a baby.  Six months old.  Remember that?  I just told you!
Flying without seatbelts or a licensed pilot. Ack!
Burts!


After the visit to the house, we headed to Sea World.  Chrissy sorta thinks that we are visiting California for Aunt Lissa's birthday but really it's because Aunt Lissa is getting married to Uncle Brandon.  Instead of explaining it over and over, we stuck with happy birthday songs.  Don't believe me?  Check this video out!



We love Sea World.  Did you know that they have whales walking around?  I thought whales lived in the ocean?  Chrissy freaked as soon as she saw Shamu.  Not Mommy and me!

Chrissy watched from a safe distance.
Oh, my goodness. I must go on this ride.  I grabbed Daddy's hand and stood as tall as my flip flops would allow.
And raced down this ride as fast as the car would take us.
Splash!
That's me in the front. I wasn't scared at all!  Too bad I got short and was turned away the next time I tried to ride it.  But, I took the news like a trooper.


And Mommy was so proud of me that she skipped the child swap area. For me at least, if you know Chrissy then you know Mommy gave this a lot of thought....
Woah, a whale this close?

This is so cool!



Woah, we're in the splash zone.  Wonder what that means.
Oh, let me tell you what that means.  A whale swims by and waves his fin so we get totally wet.  This is way better than sprinkler play! I sorta got really pissy that we weren't getting wet enough but Chrissy bounced around saying, " this is funny" and "this is silly".

After an amazing afternoon at Sea World we zonked out in the car and then headed out to dinner.  Chrissy might be on a gross kick that I'm going to share with you anyways.  She picks her nose with her finger and then asks Mommy for a tissue to wipe her finger. Icky!

Daddy had to get gas.  He got out of the car and I asked Mommy if he was getting 89.  It was weird that he got out of the car.  In New Jersey you aren't allowed to pump your own gas!

Dinner with crayons. Hooray!


With a side of Selfies!

Selfies!



No comments: