Friday, October 31, 2014

Candy Central

Halloween is kinda a big deal in Cranbury. We have a parade up and down Main Street and all the parents take off work to cheer us on.  I decided to be a friendly witch. I'm so lucky that Mrs. G gave us all of her daughter's old costumes.  These are the best hand me downs ever!

I'm a cute witch.
And I know it!
Mommy and Daddy had a bit of a struggle getting to Christina's parade on time. And Mommy didn't make it.  Christina was a hot mess.
You have never seen such a sad Anna.
Daddy tried to make her feel better, but it wasn't working.
She felt better when we went to Ani and Milo's for dinner before trick or treating.
Here is the fabulous four- the friendly witch, Anna, the fire fighter in his truck and the ladybug!
Gil and Bert's hands out the bestest candy!
And hot chocolate!
We are so grateful the town's professional photographer takes pictures as a fundraiser.
These are Mommy's pictures, but the backdrop is totally professional and we ordered the good pictures!

Milo and Christina holding hands!
My favorite pumpkin of the night.
And we found Olaf, I mean Robert!
Action shot.
Christina was finished, but we had one more place to go- Jack's!  His family hosts a huge post trick or treating party and we had a blast!

On our way back home, Christina started talking, she started by saying, "there were good parts and bad parts to my day. The bad part happened when you didn't show up in time to see me in the parade and I really wanted you there. The good part was Milo and candy." 

My sister sure knows how she feels and has no problem sharing. Maybe I can learn a thing or two.

Back home, we counted our candy and Christina guilt tripped Mommy into extra pieces of chocolate.

Me? I scored extra candy because Mommy felt so bad about Christina. Score!

No comments: