Thursday, October 30, 2014

Warning, You Might Throw Up

Mommy volunteered at lunch today.  I wore my Red Riding Hood sweater. During lunch, I asked her to hold it while I went on the swing.  She threw it over her shoulder. And when she gave it back to me she wondered why the hood was wet.  Horrified, I looked at her and ran away.  She was super confused and ran after me. When she caught me, I cried and cried and choked out the story of how the hood dipped into the potty. I was sure a time out was coming.  But I was wrong. Instead, Mommy gently removed my sweater, set it on the ground and snuggled me more. She told me I wasn't in trouble, but I really shouldn't wear anything that has potty water on it. She took it home with her for an immediate date with the washing machine.  I'm pretty sure she needs therapy after her shoulder came in contact with potty water.

Thankfully we made it to Arts Council and I made this gem.

And this gem was created during acting class!

No comments: