Friday, October 24, 2014

Honorable Mention In The House

Pet sitting again and making sure we take good care of Sally and Simon.

We then had a fantastic after school play date at Gil And Bert's.
Cheese.

Then we went to Village Park for a campfire.  It was so much fun.  Go Girl Scouts!

Then it was onto Teddy's where we sat for over an hour but didn't get any food.  We finally got our food and had to get it to go because we had to get to the pumpkin night. It wasn't a good dinner night for us and Ani's family and Sarah and Susanne's family. Grr.

But, our empty stomachs made the most of it and we were first in line for face painting.  It's my favorite activity.
Christina got her face painted too.
She loved it.
Bringing Burt sunshine to Halloween!
Jack'o lantern in progress!
Cheese!  Yep, that's eating our dinner from an hour ago.
Family night!
Christina did a great job. Way to go Christina!
I'm hard at work in the middle of my pumpkin carving.
Then Mommy had to bring Christina home because she was exhausted. When Daddy and I came home, he proudly displayed the honorable mention. Look familiar?  It's mine.
And Mommy was jazzed that someone Boo'd her with JELLO SHOTS.  I like jello a lot but Mommy said these were special and I'm not allowed to have these. I'm not sure why, but boo!

No comments: