Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Math Facts and Ghost Cookies

Samantha woke up and found a whole dollar under her pillow.  She also said there was an earthquake in her room last night.  Mommy smirked that kids wanting a visit from the Tooth Fairy shouldn't sleep on their tooth.  Wait, does Mommy know the Tooth Fairy?

We are pet sitting again. It's a good side business.  School by day, business kid by night. Like all night.  Good read, right? Yup, still going through the library collection and reading the best. 
Sally and Simon LOVE us.  We give them lots of treats and they like us. It's a deep friendship.
Tonight is back to school math night. I went to Milo's house and Mommy and Daddy went to school with Samantha to learn math. I kinda thought Mommy and Daddy already knew math, but I guess Samantha needs to teach them some things.
Me?  Well, Milo and I tried watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but it was too scary so we settled on Peppa Pig while snacking on ghost shaped cookies.  Grandma M is the best ever and I want to marry Milo. I'm asking Mommy if I can have a sleepover at Milo's.

No comments: