Thursday, October 02, 2014

From The Moon To Bent Spoon

Samantha LOVES Page to Stage at the Arts Council. They read a story, do an activity and then create a performance.  The only tricky part is no outsiders allowed, except today. But only 10 minutes before class lets out.

Until then, I get to use a Christina sized shopping cart.  I love things that are sized just for me.  This makes me want to go shopping and take over for Mommy.  She joked that she could get me a Christina sized washing machine and dryer.


Back to the arts council and I was allowed to join in the fun.  Here we are in a rocket ship on our way to the moon.
Woah, it's bumpy.
Phew, things slowed down.
We went to the moon and then walked on the moon and then got back in the rocket ship and came back home.

Back home meant we were off to Witherspoon Grill with Sarah and Charlie.
Samantha was so excited to eat in such a fancy restaurant on a school night.
Me?  I found my inner artist and drew a beautiful butterfly.
Mommy and Daddy have matching glasses!
Nothing beats Bent Spoon!

No comments: