Sunday, October 05, 2014

Trick Or Treat

What a great day at Sesame Place. We met up with Lauren.  She is my good friend because she went to Harmony this summer and I saw her all the time.

Mommy and Samantha having lots of fun.
Minnie Mouse (that's me, silly!) with Samantha, Mira and Lauren.
Rohan and I had a blast. We are finally old enough to ride the rides just the two of us.
Vroom, vroom!
Look at me being not scared of the character.

I am so stinkin' cute!


Lauren and Samantha and Mira riding the balloons without a grown up!

I'm a little grumpy because Mommy told me I have to share the car with other people in line. Harumph!
Silly faces.
Fun times.
Girls!
And after a great time at the park, we headed over to Red Robin. We had more fun than you can possibly imagine. So much fun that Mommy ordered a milk shake that we weren't able to drink from because it had some grown up stuff in it.
We look so super cute, but Mommy says we pack a punch. What does that mean?
Rohan's birthday means we are all about dessert and the Happy Birthday song!
Is this silly?
Mommy sure is!
Super silly!
Hey, you took my fun camera!
Where did my fun go?
I'm starting to think I should become an actress.

No comments: