Friday, October 10, 2014

Room 4

Aunt Helen and Uncle Bob are in town this weekend and going to stay with us while Daddy and Mommy go to Virginia for Kasey's wedding. I wanted to show them my school and classroom so we signed in and went to see my locker. You can tell it's my locker because my picture is right over the top. Sure, I can read but my picture is way cuter.

Get it?
We are in room number FOUR!
This is my desk.  From this picture,  it sure looks clean.  One day it will be.
We take our calendar seriously.
But not the reading chair!
Then we went to dinner at Molto Bene.  We really like calamari but not when Mommy tries to make it at home.
Christina made a great picture and was disappointed when we didn't correctly guess it was a fish truck.
But she still managed to flash a smile for us when she hopped in her favorite owl pajamas.

No comments: