Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Mommy Didn't Throw Up

So, I have been feeling a little left out because it seems like all of my friends have already lost teeth. Some even lost them in kindergarten. Well, a few weeks ago it happened.  Wiggle.  Wiggle.  And then I got scared. What if I lose this tooth?

Well, Mommy is gets totally freaked about loose teeth.  Kids at school lunch love to call her over and then flash a sideways tooth.  She gets all freaked and tells them how mad she is going to be if she throws up all over the table and has to buy all the kids a new lunch. They think it's super funny and have been trying to get her to throw up for like six months.

Last night she sent Daddy into my room and told him to yank the snaggle tooth.  He came out a minute later and said it wasn't ready.  Mommy was annoyed.

Well, this morning Mommy came into my room and woke me up with a snuggle and I rolled over and  said "good morning" with a smile. But this smile was different. I lost my tooth.  Mommy screamed.   Daddy ran up the stairs.  He found us with the covers thrown on the ground and us searching for my tooth.  That tooth that wasn't ready was missing.  Mommy was super freaked I swallowed it and she demanded we find it in the sheets.  Together we made miracles happen and found my tooth.  Hooray!

I like my new look!
I think Mommy is having too much fun with Daddy's costume.
Mommy picked Sarah, Susanne and me up from school and we headed over to Americana with Christina too. Thank goodness for the just for fun bag or it would have been a long wait for food.  We also sang our hearts out.  Mommy looked around and noticed so many people were watching us that she joked to them that she's ready to set out a tip jar.
Strike a pose!
Christina too.
It's official!
Remember those glasses Mommy wore this afternoon.  Well, they officially go with this costume.  Yowsers.
Tooth Fairy, please come tonight!

No comments: