Monday, October 13, 2014

Sleepover Sleuths

We changed things up and chose Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew Sleepover Sleuths for book club this month. And how better to celebrate our successes than with a trip to Gil and Bert's to enjoy ice cream while chatting about the great book.


Can you tell we love striking a pose?  
Maybe we should read a fashion mystery next.  Oh, and Ani is holding a gift card.  Even more reason to celebrate!

Great conversation over great ice cream with great friends.  Perfection!

When we got home, Mommy cleaned out my backpack and found that my emergency kit had been cracked into.  You see, there was a book fair.  Yes, I know that we went to the book fair and bought $40 worth of cool books for me last night but we missed the coolest pencil that I just had to have and I remembered that Mommy put a $5 bill in my emergency kit for emergencies and I feel like this was a legit needed purchase.  And then she found out my lip gloss turned communal so my friends could look pretty too. Mommy had to text E's mom and ask permission to purchase twin lipsticks so we could look the same without sharing germs every morning on the way to school.

No comments: