Sunday, December 07, 2008

Anything For A Fundraiser

Daddy wisely decided to be the family photographer at breakfast yesterday morning. I'm not sure what his hesitation about feeding me is. Don't I look clean, sweet and innocent?



Let the feeding commence!





Yummy. Crap cereal.




Did any of it actually get in my mouth?






After our cereal adventure I gulped down a power bottle and we headed off for a pancake fundraiser breakfast with Daniel and Bridget. Woo-Hoo. Save some for me!

I totally thought Daddy was going to let me have some pancakes of my own but Mommy put the kibosh on that idea. Something about the toothless wonder not being worthy of a $4 ticket until next year. How rude!



Thank goodness Daniel and Bridget's grandma gave me a much needed break from the parental units. Here I am playing with Bridget. I'm inspecting her shirt very closely because I think I get to borrow it in about 2.5 years. Woot!




We had so much fun hanging out that Daniel brought his buddies over and all crowded around me. Mommy couldn't capture it on camera, but there was a lot of peek-a-boo going on. Imagine three sets of eyes trained on you. Talk about center of attention and I loved every minute of it!




We had so much fun. Well, except for the strange really old lady who stuck her face right past my personal safety zone and ended up in my grill. No thanks!
I'm looking forward to visiting Bridget and Daniel's house soon so we can take pictures in front of their tree and, years from now, Mommy can tell lies about how it was my special tree for my first Christmas. Tricks on her- I know the truth!

No comments: