Saturday, December 13, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away

On Thursday we had a fantastic play date at our house. Thank goodness we had such great friends who were willing to venture out in the yucky rain. I felt badly that it was a lunch date, they came all this way and all they got was a healthy salad. For those of you who know my mommy, she can go a little off the deep end with this healthy kick. One of the mommies asked about having juice at the play date. Mommy said that was a great idea.... and served V8 Splash. When I'm at summer camp, please send real honest to goodness candy!

We had a lovely time. We read fantastic books, had lots of food, great conversation (read screeching, giggling and a little crying for good measure).
Here are all of our guest enjoying themselves. Mission accomplished!
Anna loved the ExerSaucer. So many toys, so little time. Which do I play with first? Oh, this one makes music!
Baby Henry enjoyed the book, but he loved looking at me instead of looking at the pictures. Really, can you blame him?
Posing for the camera! Mommy, not me. I'd rather pinch her chubby cheek.
Ah, must tank up for before heading to the farmer's market.
We had such a great time and hope that everyone will come visit us again really soon!

No comments: