Sunday, December 07, 2008

I Must Be Out Of My Mind

Daddy worked from home all day Saturday so Mommy and I stupidly decided to brave the mall to return some stuff. I must tell you that visiting a popular mall in a densely populated state such as New Jersey should be avoided at all costs during the mad holiday rush.


Here I am ready for our outing. I'm smiling because we hadn't yet ventured to the mall.



Check out my big girl clothes. Yep, a real belly bearing shirt and JEANS!




Always with the exercises. Here I am practicing my standing. Tippy toes all the way. Here's a future balance beamer in the making.


Mommy was worried about the almost freezing temperature outside and dressed me up in the super cute sweater and hat that Aunt Kathleen gave me. I absolutely love how comfy this set is and there's no doubt I'm a girl wearing this get up around town!

Welcome snow. I'm ready for ya!



For those who noticed my socks in the pictures above, please forget about them. At the mall I took the requests for donations seriously and kicked them off my feet when Mommy wasn't looking. She was a little less than impressed with my sense of giving because lots of well meaning busy bodies came up to us and reminded her how cold it was for a tyke like me to be without socks. Oops!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that the sweater and hat fit. She looks adorable in them, too. That shade of pink is definitely her color!