Saturday, December 06, 2008

Group and Friday Night Frolicking

Yeah for Friday Group! Today Mommy decided to dress me up in something special, so I donned the cupcake dress. A big thank you to cousin Bridget for lending me such a cute outfit. I wear it well!

Mommy, who never leaves home without her camera, forgot the camera today. Thank you to Isla's Mommy for taking these pictures and capturing the moment so perfectly.


Straight out of West Side Story- I feel pretty, oh so pretty.




Here I am looking at Baby Emma off camera.



Take a look at my saggy baggy elephant legs that only a mommy could love.




We then headed to lunch with the ladies to the usual spot. Someone needed a diaper change and Mommy had to get creative and changed me in her lap at the table.....Can't wait to see what she comes up with on the airplane in a few weeks. That reminds me, if anyone knows of good baby fake-a-tan-in-a-bottle let me know because I don't want to be the only pasty white baby in Southern California.


Daddy came home and his BlackBerry died. Yeah for email free playtime!




Ready for take off?

You betcha!




Now for some ExerSaucer time. Mommy stop distracting me, I've got important business to attend to.

No comments: