Monday, December 08, 2008

Milestones and Such

So, I've reached an unwelcomed milestone. Turns out that Mommy and Daddy don't love everything about me. Huh?

I've learned how to use my pincers. I now claw at faces, necks and arms. Man, can I dig my nails in deep! I can also pull out Mommy's hair like a champion. Got glasses? Be warned- they're fair game around me.

Tummy time is almost extinct these days. Mommy plops me on my belly and I promptly roll onto my back. We'll see how long it is before she learns that I'm not a trained seal.

I'm getting really good at grabbing cups at the dinner table. Not so much fun when the stuff inside spills out all over me. But, super funny when Mommy is the target. Sweet!

We ran over to Handsome Henry's house today to see his holiday picture. He is such a cutie! My cutie also outgrew his prized Bumbo chair, so he graciously lent it to me. Check me out.

I'm chillin', how bout you?





Got any popcorn to go with the entertainment?


No comments: