Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Fingerpainting 101

Mommy is still on this cellulose tasting cereal crap kick in the morning. I don't know why she wasted perfectly good money on this organic brown rice cereal. Ain't no way I'm actually swallowing any of it!



She started making it really thick, which just means that it's easier to put in my mouth and for me to launch the projectile 'food' onto my clothes and to dip my grubby paws into and 'paint' the town. We both need baths after these 'feeding' sessions.



Please be over soon! Yep, that's a halloween bib. We both agree that it doesn't matter what I wear because it will soon be covered in a layer of disgusting.





Okay, I'll try it myself.





Yep, still gross.



This spoon is the only redeeming factor in this whole mess.



I did start putting my hands in the bowl and then smearing it all over my face and Mommy. Only one of us was happy about this!


Nap time! After nap Mommy caved and gave me sweeter tasting bananas so I can learn to eat food that is enjoyable. Now we're talking!

No comments: