Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Social Butterfly

Whew, what a long and fun-filled weekend! But, it’s over and we’ve got a lot planned for the week.

On Monday we shipped Daddy off to work and headed up to good ol’ Piscataway for a visit with old friends and a quick lunch with Aunt Gail.

We saw Carol, Mommy’s email buddy, before she rushed off to Memphis. Pardon my facial expression, but Mommy thought nothing of waking me up from a deep sleep to show me off. Nope, I’m not wearing a visitor’s badge. I’m too short to be seen on the other side of the security desk. Oops!


Debbie is a great supporter of my blog, but opposed to having a recurring role. So, for the second time she has declined to be a featured guest. Mommy decided to crop her out of the picture. To the right of me is a 5 foot 7 inch brunette version of Vanna White. You’ll have to take my word for it until I can wear her down for the copyright of her image!


Here’s me in my favorite little princess outfit with matching tiara. I’m practicing my Queen Elizabeth wave.

For those who don't know my special protector, here is Mufasa guarding my glider. Don't messy with the kitty!



On Tuesday we went to the doctor and waited in the exam room so long I inquired about getting my mailing address updated. Then we hurried home and got lunch ready for our special guests.

Zsuzsi and her Mommy came over for a social visit. We had lots of fun, but you know me with peeps in my personal space. I wasn’t too sure I wanted to play with her until I realized our play date was almost over and then I didn’t want her to leave.

I took a cat nap during our play date and Mommy turned her attention to Zsuzsi. They read The Belly Button Book and Not the Hippopotamus together.

Here they are. Look closely and you will see me sleeping in the background. Can you believe Mommy has a life beyond being my personal servant?



She woke me up and you can tell I wasn't ready to part ways with with slumber fairy.



Off we went to the micro dairy and the farmer's market. Oops- the farmer's market was closed so we settled for hormone, antibiotic free milk at $2.66/gallon. Woot!

No comments: