Saturday, December 06, 2008

Reunited

It's been way too long since Handsome Henry and I've had some together time. I blame the Mommies, but that's besides the point.
On Thursday we got together to share pictures of us with the Mommies. Yeah!

Look at us- we're sitting on the mat instead of just lying around getting a tan! For those MWC alumni, look closely and you'll see me wearing a UMW (yeah, yeah I feel the same way) onseie courtesy of Aunt Tiffany. I am such a cutie it kills me! Oh, and that is my current favorite book in the foreground- But Not The Hippopotamus. Great reading.


I can't believe how much we've changed, but some things are still the same. We still like to hold hands!


Here I am perched on Aunt E's lap while I watch Henry playing. What a great view!



Here's my handsome boyfriend! Look at that posture, he's such a strapping young lad. Score!

No comments: