Monday, December 01, 2008

Here's To Long Weekends

I can't believe Daddy was home for almost an entire week. What a lucky girl I am. I wanted him to feel extra special, so he was the recipient of lots of drool and spit up. We had lots of fun with our visitors and wanted to share with you the highlights from our fantastic Thanksgiving Day 2008 weekend.

On Friday Uncle Travis and I took a quick nap. Then I showed him my dancing queen moves.

Then Grandpa burped me. He really likes to burp me even when I haven't eaten.




Here I am pretending I'm an orchestra conductor.




Right off! (Really I said 'right on' but Mommy likes references to the movie Better Off Dead and inappropriately uses them often.)


Check out my Elvis look with my collar turned up. That Daddy.



On Saturday I tried out for the Lily Lane Baby's wrestling team. To show my skills, I tackled Florence the Frog.




Then I decided to take off her legs by chomping on them. Yummy!




Daddy loves to put things on my head and I think it's cute to watch his face light up when I look stupid. The things we do for our parents!




I tried brown rice organic cereal for the first time Sunday morning. Seriously, what ever happened to an Egg McMuffin for breakfast instead of this tasteless cellulose they pass off to good intentioned Mommies?

I am in total denial about having to eat this crap.



I refused to actually swallow this stuff, so I let Mommy spoon it into my mouth and when she wasn't looking I spit it right back into the bowl.

Then Mommy decided to go shopping for some cute Samantha clothes. She wanted us to feel special so she left us with the exersaucer to assemble. More specificially, she thought she could do it herself so she turned the box upside down and emptied the contents all over the living room, looked at all the parts and said 'see ya later!'.




Yep, that says 'Daddy's wrapped around my finger'.



Here I am in my new office. I've heard other Mommies use the exersaucer as a baby time out. Not in this house you don't!




Sunday afternoon got even more fun when I rolled from my belly to my back for the first time. I was a little surprised when my head thumped the floor and Mommy cheered. Whatever. She put me on my belly again and I reacted the same way. Again with the cheering, this time from both parents. Weirdos!

No comments: