Monday, May 04, 2009

Don't Mess With Me Or I'll Punch Yer Lights Out

I wrote about my school picture day a couple of weeks ago. Since we got the pictures today, I thought I'd share the Story Behind the Pictures:

Daddy: "Today is school picture day. Do you want to order any of Sam?"
Mommy: "Are you kidding me, the pictures will come out horribly! What a waste of money, don't you want her to go to college?"
Daddy: "Oh, okay."

Daddy then waits until Mommy was in the middle of something and then silently goes to find the checkbook. This is a little trick he learned from Mommy.


At school, the class picture went great. The other babies did their thing and I did mine....Look for my trademarked Samantha Smirk. The individual picture was a little rougher, I tried all my poses to get the right one, but the photographer was tired and low on patience. They kindly suggested a re-shoot the next day, and I really think that they were able to capture the real me the second time around.


Fast forward to tonight when Daddy and I arrived sopping wet (Daddy wanted to run in from the rain but I like the water). Daddy triumphantly placed my pictures before Mommy and said - no joke- "What a great idea I had. Our kid is super cute and I love that her hair is a mess."


Here is me from the class picture. Excuse the quality, but Mommy had to crop all the other babies out because their parents haven't signed consent forms yet.

Wanna know how I react when other babies get all up in my grill? Put up yer dukes!




Here I am on the second go round of the individual portraits. Me thinks Mommy will be filling out the order form next year....

No comments: