Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shocking, I Know

Yesterday was Julia's birthday at school. I devoured my vanilla cupcake and couldn't care less about the goldfish.

Miss Kim kindly suggests to Mommy that she bring in new foods for me- like fruit. Somehow the waffles that I've had every day since starting school might not be the most nutriciously sound meal. Mommy truthfully told her that I don't like bananas, apples or citrus enough to eat them at school. Avocados? No thanks. Mommy mentioned I like seafood, but most of the other babies abide by that lame rule about no shellfish before a year. I bet those are the same kids that don't believe in nuts early on either. So, no good food goes with me to school. Lame-o!

Turns out I like guacamole with garlic and cilantro. Why don't they serve more grown up food to babies? We'd be a lot happier!

PS- I miss Daddy so much that Mommy called him while I had my nighttime bottle and he read me my bedtime stories. I can't wait until this weekend so we can rough house. Mommy is such a wimp to play with.

No comments: