Saturday, May 02, 2009

I'm A Goldfish!

Today was a totally awesome day. Did you guess where I was headed from my pictures yesterday? You guessed Mommy signed Daddy and me up for swim lessons? You're right!
Daddy didn't want her to come along and horn in on our fun, but I'm so glad she came to take some great pictures of us having an amazing time.

It started out a bit rocky because there was a kid screaming bloody murder that he didn't want to be there. I wasn't sure what to think since he was all riled up... Daddy's looking at the camera and I'm looking at said boy. He sure wasn't happy about this whole swimming thing!
Then I was shoved under a shower head for the first time. Things aren't looking so good.

Daddy led me down the stairs into a really big bathtub. Where's my trusty duck tub?

Within about three minutes I realized that I was born to swim. I'm a goldfish! That's the name of my class and it sure fits!

The class was great. We swam on our bellies, our backs and went from one side of the pool to the next. We got in a circle, jumped off the side of the pool, swam in inner tubes and Daddy threw me in the air. He added that last trick himself, but it was super fun!

Here I am chillin' out practicing floating on my back as we then kick to get to the other side.

Made it!

I've got the whole world in my hands. I've got the whole world in my hands. Yep, that's me in the center of the circle with my hands around the earth ball.

Three, Two, One. Blast Off!

No joke, Mommy took over ONE HUNDRED pictures of our thirty minute class. You can imagine she got on our nerves more than once. Daddy and I stick together in our frustration. It's like a mini support group.

Forget about Mommy. It's inner tube time!

Sure can't wait for our next class!

No comments: