Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Julia's Birthday And The Emotion Eric Challenge

I am so glad there are so many kiddos in school because all their sucker Mommies and Daddies bring in treats to celebrate the special occasion. Though truth be told, my Mommy is just as much a sucker as the rest of them and is already planning to bring in treats next month.

Anyhoo, I digress. Here are some lovely pictures that captured Julia's special day. Since it was my camera, most of the pictures are of me. Surprise, Surprise my inner diva came out in full force.

First, some quick background. There is a website called Emotion Eric and he has embraced his life mission to depict each human emotion on his website. I feel like taking him on today and trying a little emotion myself. I know this seems like picture overkill, but I am really impressed with my wide range of emotion displayed at one birthday celebration. But, judge for yourself.

Sadly, I have no pictures of Julia because I’m not an approved class historian. For those interested in starting a petition to have me be so instated, please utilize the comment section of this post and I will forward onto school for their consideration.

Here is my favorite mugshot. Like any celebrity, didn't have time to do my hair before the shot.
Goldfish? Suh-prise!

You sure I need to eat this goldfish before you'll let me get my junk food on?

Geez, these goldfish sure are gross!

You take it. I spit on goldfish.

Finally, my prize cupcake. Come here, love.

Ah, the sweet sweet taste of pure sugar in the delightful form of frosting.

Share? Watchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?


Just call me good o'le Saint Nick, I mean Samantha.



My goodness, cupcakes sure hit the spot.
If I'm super quiet and quick, I might be able to finish my cupcake and swipe Patricio's before Miss Kim notices. Big fan of the shovel technique.

You mean this isn't my cupcake? My bad. Want it back?



Must get in mouth as soon as possible. Must distract Miss Kim. In know. "Miss Kim, Miss Kim, Look over there, there's a pink elephant in the other direction!"




Can't get enough cupcakes.

Me thinks I've hit a new low.


This is pure desperation to keep the cupcakes coming my way.

Can you tell I'm plotting how I can wrangle a trip to Bent Spoon in Princeton for some more cupcakes tonight?

Wait, I think there is another birthday coming up soon. Yay!

No comments: