Monday, January 18, 2010

Cheerios and Cheery Kiddos

Mommy brought me to her office while she dealt with audit stuff. I swear audits are for the birds. Her super nice co-workers wanted to be friendly and say hi but I was coming down off a week without Mommy and no way was I sharing her at all! I stuck by her side like gorilla glue- except when the bagel station called my name. Yummy!

Then we came home and I extended my nap schedule from the supposed to be 12-2:30 to 11:45 to 4pm. When I woke up it was snack time-

After watching me take my Cheerios from my tray one at a time and placing them gently into my spoon and then feeding myself Mommy got curious. She got me a bowl and some milk and served me my very first bowl of cereal. It was delicious! It was also messy after I ditched the spoon and dug right in.

Then we went some place super special and normally reserved for the other seasons. The park! And it was teeming with kiddos. I had a blast and even made some other kids my age jealous with my slide climbing skills. I can now officially get to the top and maneuver to the rickety bridge. Some very nice big kids helped me up and down the super big steps so I wouldn't fall. Living in Mayberry is great!

After a great egg dinner we snuggled on the couch to watch my new favorite show- Barney. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Burt for introducing me to the purple monster.

No comments: