Friday, January 29, 2010

Mommy And Me

In the middle of the night. So, if I haven't shared this secret before here it is flat out. Daddy sucks as the night caregiver. My Daddy is the bestest when it comes to taking care of me during the day. At night? We frankly don't like each other. I'm pissy because I am not being catered to and Daddy is pissy (there, I said it!) because he wants to sleep. The outcome of this strife? Mommy and me night time adventures.

Last night Mommy fell asleep on the couch and stayed there until 2am when I howled for cuddling. She rescued me and we rocked on the glider until she gently put me back in my crib. Then I screamed some more and she brought me downstairs for the great Married With Children episode where Steve sells Marcy's Barbie doll. It's a hoot, I tell ya. I just love cuddling in the middle of the night with Mommy. Can't get away with it too often, but sometimes all you need is some lovin'.

When the sun comes up, so does my fun time with Daddy. Being loved in shifts has its perks. Someone always wants to love me!

No comments: