Friday, January 01, 2010

Where In The World Is Samantha's Art in 2010?

Happy New Year, everyone! Can you believe that 2009 started with this here bugger merely sitting up and now I'm running and gabbing up a storm? If I continue at this pace, I'm certainly in contention for the smartest, most athletic person in the universe!


So, I received two lovely pictures awhile back (I'm slow on the uptake these days with all the holiday hustle and bustle) and wanted to pose an interesting challenge to my dear readers. You see, I send artwork out all the time and I wonder what becomes of it. Email me a picture of SMB art's new home and I'll post it on this here blog and we'll both be famous!

Apparently my artwork is super hot in Arizona, because UB had to display it in the fridge. Super awesome!


AH thought that more people would see it if it was displayed on the front of the fridge. I agree!


So, folks, are you up to the challenge? Where in the world is SMB art?

No comments: