Friday, January 22, 2010

Toddlers At The Table

With Mommy out of the way last week I discovered the wonders of sitting at the table like a Golden Girl, Sophia to be exact. Pop a few phone books under my rump and I'm good to go!

Mommy bought me a booster seat that fits on our grownup chairs and sat me square in front of the colorful United States of America map. Here's to good eats and good learning!

All meals these days begin with the banana mango dance and jarred fruit. I open the lid, take a bite, put the lid back on and repeat until I can set it down and say, 'all gone'.

Lid on.

Lid off. Spoon down, fingers working. Yummy banana mango!
Spoon in the lid- not as fruitful as the jar. Literally.
Maybe Mommy was right after all. The spoon seems to be the way to go.
Is that Virginia that just got walloped with fruit?

PS- darn you weather in California. Why did you have to get the Phoenix airport shut down yesterday when you knew Daddy was taking a red-eye home to see me? I had to wait an extra day to see him and he's only in town for a week before headed out to Sin City next Saturday. Together time is precious and sometimes you're not very nice.

No comments: