Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Slow And Steady Fills The Belly

Yummy. Ever wonder why I wake up super early and don't always make it to school right at 7am? Well, these days I prefer to feed myself.

I'm a slow and steady self-feeder. Don't know what I mean? Here's photographic story telling at its finest.

I carefully plant the spoon in the bowl and will the cute Cheerio onto my spoon. After the Cheerio meanders over, it's time to make way to my mouth. Success- note the Cheerio hanging from my pursed lips.


Can I repeat the successful sequence?
Third time's a charm!


And we have a bonus video just for traveling Daddies!



Oh, besides the whole Cheerio cheering, we had some milestones today. I went to toddler room A & B without crying. I had a great day playing and came home to find the track lighting circa 1982 has disappeared and awesome recessed lighting appeared in its place. And there is lighting over the stone wall in the family room and it looks awesome. I can't wait for the mantle to be created and installed. Our house if going to look great!

And to keep the milestones a comin' I totally rocked it dinner time by scrambling my own eggs on the stove and totally kicked it at bath time. Mommy put soap on her hands and I rubbed them to get soap on mine and then proceeded to make sure my buddha belly is the cleanest in buddhaville. When Mommy asked me to wash my arms I threw her a bone and extended the scrubbing frenzy to my entire upper body- same went for my legs and her head. I swear Mommy almost cried in realization that I'm a growin' up. What a sap!

Oh, and the whole story time? I'm diggin' Sheep in a Jeep lots these days. Mommy's favorite part? When the sheep shrug and so do I. She loves to ask me to shrug my shoulders when we're hanging out just to watch me respond like a monkey. Just you wait until I'm large and in charge!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We love Sheep in a Jeep too! That's so cool that Sam can wash her own little Buddha belly. Too cute. :)