Thursday, July 01, 2010

Boo-Boos And Hello Kitty Band-Aids

I can't remember if I told you about my latest kick. If so, forgive me. It's hard to keep my story telling straight since I'm almost two and all. I've lived quite a life!

Anywhoo-I'm now obsessed with boo boos and stickers. I'm not picky about the boo boo. It doesn't have to hurt or be current. If I can see it, then I can ask for a sticker to cover it up and protect it from the elements. Just before school I insisted that my week old scraped up knee receive the Hello Kitty treatment. Yep, I've turned into that toddler. The one obsessed with pink. Who cares that I forgot which knee 'hurt'. Mommy tends to overlook the part when I have to look for my boo boo. Sometimes when we're out I just tell her I left my boo boo at the house and need a band-aid to tide me over until I can retrieve my boo boo. It's easier that way.

Aren't I cute as a button?
And this shot is a great one to show you just how big I'm getting. I bet I reach Statue of Liberty height by my 2nd birthday!

No comments: