Saturday, July 03, 2010

Princesses And Pound Cake

My bestest buddie, Bridget, and her family came over for some good ol' fashioned BBQ'in and, man, was it good. So long as you don' t have to eat meat, cuz I don't. Did I ever tell you 'cuz' is a great word? I use it all the time when Mommy asks why I'm doing something. I digress.

Danny found the Wii and left us girls to play dress up. Bridget took her role seriously and I found myself being her personal cheerleader. Bridget is awesome- what a pretty princess!

And the best part of our friendship? She's tall enough to snag dessert off the table when no one is looking. Here we are sharing our treats while enjoying the view.
Yummy!
Here we are checking out the options for dress up and making sure the stones for our rings are grinded perfectly on the Home Depot workbench that I just love.
Never one to stay focused on one thing for more than two minutes, I quickly moved on to cars. Vroom!

No comments: