Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mommy, Me And New Friends

With Daddy out of town and Mommy's good friend in town, it was quite a day. We jumped out of bed and headed to Teddy's for silver dollar pancakes and a greek omlet. You can guess who ordered which, can't you? After a hearty meal and lots of smiling at myself in the mirror and the folks at the table behind me, we headed off for a leisurely walk down Main Street. We saw a man fishing and he caught a real life fish that wiggled and begged to be put back in the water and was sure glad the fisherman agreed. Then we got word that we were going to meet up with Mommy's friend at a bowling birthday party for his niece. Yay!

We then went to the store to find a super cool birthday present and of course I chose artsy stuff. I can't resist my creative streak! After shopping, a killer nap and a wet shower we were off to the bowling alley. It was awesome to see Mr. Kevin and his special friend. I approve! Oh, and did I mention that there was an amazing amount of party (read 'junk') food. And Mommy let me have anything I wanted to keep me quiet while Kaitlyn, the super pretty birthday girl, celebrated with cake and presents.

Here I am gorging on icing. Cake and maybe, just maybe a spoon to follow.

On second thought...
I rather like icing on my face!
After the party I wanted to keep playing with Kaitlyn and her awesome sisters. They totally took me right into their family and I was their fourth sister for the afternoon. Here I am with Uncle Kevin, the party animal!

What an amazing, fun-filled day! Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn!

No comments: