Monday, July 05, 2010

Patriotic Samanatha!

July 4th was great at our house. So great, in fact, that we totally forgot to take pictures to share with you.

So, here we have an extended weekend of patriotism. I bring you "Samantha, the pantless patriotic toddler".

Daddy came home with a sprinkler thinking that I'd love it to help beat the heat. Turns out I'm a bit afraid of this weird thing that only gets me a little wet and then moves away to another part of the lawn. Pools are so much more trustworthy.

I spent much time trying to figure this contraption out. I must confess I'm not sure I have yet.


But I sure look cute, don't I? Can't tell?
Here's my close-up! Buddha belly and all, if you notice the stripes bulging a bit.
Mommies say buddha bellies are in for toddlers these days.

No comments: