Friday, July 30, 2010

PIZZA!

Wowsers, what a week. Daddy has been in San Antonio and is headed to his high school reunion in sunny, but not as hot, Orange County, CA. Us girls? We forgot to make some phone calls today, so we grabbed our usual Friday pizza but decided to eat at home. Emily's Mommy was at the same San Antonio meeting, so our routine was already busted up and I heard a rumor that next week's a bust, too. Something about their family vacation in Florida. I'm jealous!

Anywhoo- after a long week just us girls, it's nice to kick back and enjoy our pizza. Mommy took a risk and decided to skip them cutting up my pizza. The result? I loved it and so did Lion. Roar!

My goodness, I really love hamming it up for the camera. If only I could avoid the constipated look.
Is this better?
You're already half gone? Gosh, I sure hope seconds are in my future!
Yummy!

No comments: