Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Family Time

Today was a super special day, I got to stay home today and hang out with my Aunt Nancy, Uncle Scott and cousin Alex. They came all the way from Indiana to meet me. I feel super special! We had lots and lots of fun running around the house, playing with toys and going on a great walk in downtown Mayberry.

Then we came home and surprise! it was present time. How thoughtful of them to remember my second birthday is just around the corner. But first, I charm you with my presence.

Aunt Nancy was super impressed by how happy a toddler can be with life.
Ah, having fun is so tiring. Gotta rest for a moment.
Wowsers. Presents! This is the first time I get what presents are and that they can be for me!
And presents come with cards. How do you open envelopes? Tricky suckers.
And the men amused at how simple life is for toddlers.
Super cool- jewlery for dress up! I think bracelets look best on my leg. Don'tcha think?
The elusive family shot when a toddler is involved.
Not so hard. See? I'm even smiling at the camera!
But not this time!
I sure had a blast with this amazing family visit. Hope to see you again really soon!

No comments: