Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ghosts, Cheese And Friends

Starting to think that I'm just posting the same pictures of me and dress up? Nopers. I truly play dress up every day and only like one outfit. The pink satin skirt with no top. Stickers, shoes and accessories optional. That pretty much boils down to I just love the pink skirt!


And playing ghost!
Sometimes at the same time!
And I totally figured out this whole camera thing. I pose, say cheese, run around to see myself on the camera display and declare 'again'. Repeat a few dozen times and you've seen a good glimpse into my life. This one was a 'big cheese'.
And my 'refined cheese'.
Then Mommy and I headed out at 8:30am to meet up at Mercer County park with Kayleigh and Peter. What none of us knew is that the bikers olympic trials were being held on the very same roads we needed to use to get to the park and that the finish line was at the park. I won't bore you the details of insane traffic and testing of patience on a 100 degree day, but suffice to say it took over 1.5 hours to go what should have taken 2o minutes and invovled us hoofing it three miles round trip to the playground.


Here I am, fearless Samantha. Super high up on the playground. Can you even see me?

Thankfully it was a mini- fair with all the vendors and we jumped in the bouncy house and shared funnel cake until we found out that our playmates couldn't get into the park. Regroup and meet at Peter's house!

We got to meet Peter's super cute new sister, Juliet, and had a blast with all his toys. Good friends and fun toys. Life is great!

Here I am with Kayleigh. We're shoppers in training!

After a tasty lunch- thanks Peter's Mommy!- we headed home for a long nap and then the pool. That is until the thunder cramped my style and we hung out inside watching Barney. Things do work out don't they, wink wink!

No comments: