Sunday, August 01, 2010

Zoom, Zoom

After such an amazing Saturday, how can one top that? A super Sunday! We woke up and headed out for our Mother Daughter stroll and then took an early nap. I woke up refreshed and ready to party. See, no puffy eyes here! How do I look?

The artwork in my hand? A Samantha original! I'm moving away from structured art projects and finding myself in the art closet picking out my own art supplies and letting my creativity drive the results. A favorite these days? Coloring on post-it notes and also using crayons on the easel. Life is good!


Then we headed over to Em's house for a playdate. We noticed that Elmo's cheeks were a bit red and decided he was feeling a bit under the weather- toddler doctors to the rescue! Em took care of the knee reflex while I tried my darndest to figure out what on earth this contraption was for. Stethawhat?
Ah, this part goes over your head like a necklace.
I'm just a few credits short of medical school, right?
Yeppers, I sure do have a pulse.
And blood pressure, whatever that is.
Wonder if I can hear my belly rumble with this contraption?
Me thinks Elmo is sick and needs his tonsils out STAT. No need for a formal surgery, I've got small hands and can just rip his insides out myself.
Em's grandma came to visit and brought a really cool puzzle book that captured our super elusive focus for a whole seven minutes. Toddler record, I think!
Toy found and focus lost!
We couldn't stay inside forever- bubbles calling!

And the bonus of this super special day? Daddy comes home tonight! He's going to come get me in the morning. Love you, Daddy!

No comments: