Friday, August 06, 2010

Impromptu Family Fun Night

Mommy picked me up and headed straight for our traditional Friday night pizza dinner. On the way, she called Daddy. He decided to meet us for pizza. Yay! We had a blast and I decided to keep the fun going with a long walk down Main Street. We walked to the fire house, but none of the bays were open so we settled for peering through the window. Sure hope they wipe the windows clean of my nose prints!

Did I ever let you in on my secret? I'm a little nervous about fire trucks. Trucks in books? Love 'em! I can pick out a mini loader in two seconds flat. In real life I point out all the big trucks I see on the roads. Fire trucks? Scared to bits over those big red things that make noise.

Anywhoo-we headed back past the water -love the lake- and ran into our neighbors hanging out with a group of folks getting ready to celebrate Porch Fest. We had a great catch up session and then headed home for, not one but two, Barney episodes. Then we all dashed upstairs for family cuddle time with some great board books. Night night!

No comments: